1. Do I
realize that I owe Jesus Christ everything for my salvation - there is
nothing I could contribute to it?
2. Has my attitude about sin changed? Do I now hate the sins I used to
love and love the things of God I used to hate before Jesus saved my
3. Do I enjoy talking about how Jesus Christ has changed my life and
saved me from Hell?
4. Do I realize that all people are lost without Christ and do I show my
concern for the souls of others by warning people to flee God's wrath
(eternity in Hell)?
5. Do people make fun of me or in some other way persecute me for
standing up for Jesus Christ?
6. Do I realize that I am here on earth to serve God and to get ready to
spend eternity with Him?
7. Do I fellowship with Bible-believing Christians on a regular basis
and do I consider it a matter of necessity for my spiritual health?
8. Do I love to read the Bible daily to find out how God expects me to
9. Do I realize that God is very holy and that I must strive to live a
life of holiness?
10. Do I have a love for the truth, no matter what it exposes in my own
1. "Not by
works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he
saved us" (Titus 3:5)
2. "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed
away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17)
3. "Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath
done for thee" (Mark 5:19)
4. "we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:
we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God." (2 Corinthians
5. "all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."
(2 Timothy 3:12)
6. "present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God"
7. "let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together" (Hebrews 10:24-25)
8. "I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word."
9. "Because it is written, Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1 Peter 1:16)
10. "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way
everlasting." (Psa 139:23-24)