Inspiring real-life stories from devout Christians who experienced God’s power in their lives, His deliverance from sin and religious bondage, and His peace on their deathbeds.
Categories Of Christian Testimonies:
The stories of women who were nuns who left the convents of the Catholic church after being converted by God to true Christianity.
The stories of men who were priests who left the Catholic church after being converted by God to true Christianity.
The stories of missionaries who made a mark on this world for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His church.
The inspiring testimonies of children who knew the Lord and who left this world at a young age.
Protestant martyrs who were victims of the bloody Inquisitions of the Catholic Church.
Additional stories at other websites of Christian martyrs throughout the Church age:
- Martyrs Mirror Of The Defenseless Christians
- Foxes Book Of Martyrs (on-line)
- Foxes Book Of Martyrs (downloadable e-books)
- JESUS FREAKS: Stories of those who stood for JESUS (paperback book for purchase)
- JESUS FREAKS: Stories of those who stood for JESUS (sample to read on-line)