Issues concerning the afterlife (life after death) including heaven, hell, purgatory and annihilation.
Index Of Afterlife Posts:
- Suppose An Unholy Man Went To Heaven
- Why They Leave Us
- Suppose It Is True After All
- The Annihilation Theory – Passages Appealed To By The Annihilationists
- Testimonies From The Verge Of Hell
- Rewards For & Judgment Of Believers
- Heaven In A Nutshell
- Regarding The State Of The Unsaved At Death
- Audio Messages About Hell
- The Terrors of Hell
- What The Bible Says About Hell
- What Do You Want In Hell?
- HELL – What Is It?
- What The Bible Says About Heaven
- Where Do We Go From Here?
- Will You Be In Hell?
- What Hell Will Be Like
- HEAVEN: What will it be like and who will be there?
- The Horrors Of Heaven
Articles, Videos, Audio Messages & Ebooks About The Afterlife:
- Eternal Punishment – by A.W. Pink, online version (PDF with table of contents)
- Eternal Punishment – by A.W. Pink, online version (PDF large print)
- Eternal Punishment – by A.W. Pink, online version (PDF, alternate version)
- Eternal Punishment – by A.W. Pink, online version (mobi, epub, text, pdf)
- Horrifying & Terrifying Death Bed Scenes Of Atheists, Apostates & Reprobates – 1 of 3 (mp3)
- Horrifying & Terrifying Death Bed Scenes Of Atheists, Apostates & Reprobates – 2 of 3 (mp3)
- Horrifying & Terrifying Death Bed Scenes Of Atheists, Apostates & Reprobates – 3 of 3 (mp3)
- Eternal Torment for the Wicked: Unavoidable and Intolerable – Jonathan Edwards (mp3)
- Heaven and Hell – WHAT COMES AFTER DEATH? (book review)
- The Lake of Fire: What’s It Like, Who Goes There, and Why? (article)
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>