Communication in marriage, biblical marriage advice for husbands and wives, marriage counseling, marriage licenses.
Index To Marriage Posts:
- Are We To Get Married?
- Reflections On Christian Marriage Counseling
- Marriage Lessons Learned Too Late
- Talking Biblically About Feelings
- Communication In Marriage
- A Wife’s Prayer
- A Husband’s Prayer
- A Marriage Prayer
- Prayer For A Bride And Groom
- Having A Healthy Christ-like Attitude When Problems Arise
- Beatitudes For Married Couples
- Why Christians Should Not Obtain A State Marriage License
- 12 Ways Kids Are Harmed When Their Parent Cohabitates
- Why Marriage Matters for Adults
- Is Marriage Just a ‘Piece of Paper’?
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>