Your Source For Thought-Provoking And Eye-Opening Christian Materials
AS ALWAYS, FEEL FREE TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF ANY RESOURCES ON OUR SITE. Materials that we have reposted from elsewhere are materials that were not copyrighted or otherwise free to copy (as noted in specific articles).
When you talk to people about the afterlife, many either believe there is no hell or that they will get to heaven sooner or later, without ever stopping to think about what the God of heaven is really like and what heaven itself will be like. Many of these people who have a false sense of security about their eternal destiny will end up in hell. Hell will be full of people who:
- Did not believe in God or in a place called hell.
- Thought they had the right religion or that their good deeds would outweigh their bad deeds.
- Thought they could pay for their sins by good works or though suffering in this life or in imaginary places like “Purgatory”.
- Thought that God would compare them to other people who they felt were more sinful than themselves.
- Thought that “Bible believing” Christians were just religious fanatics and that the Bible was full of errors, contradictions and fables.
- Thought that a loving God would overlook their sins and never send them to hell.
- Had little if any interest in finding out if their religious ideas satisfied God.
- Had no idea how holy God is and how much He hates sin and those who violate His commandments.
- Had no idea that heaven is a place of absolute moral purity and holiness where they would hate to be for even one minute, never mind for all eternity.
Are YOU one of these people?
DEAR READER: Do you consider yourself to be a Christian? How do you know if you are a REAL Christian or not? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT.
We’re here to help make Christianity what it’s supposed to be:
- Thought-provoking, challenging and life-changing
While addressing life’s most important issues:
- Why there is only one right way to heaven
- What important issues do most churches avoid
- What essential spiritual doctrines do many churches get wrong
Why the world is getting worse and worse morally:
These articles will explain the reason very clearly…
Did you know this about the Catholic Church:
- The Catholic Church revised the Ten Commandments
- Purgatory is an imaginary place
- The Catholic Mary never existed
- The Catholic Jesus is a fake Jesus
- Church leaders are supposed to be married
- There is only one true religion (and its not Catholicism)
A clergyman hopelessly entrenched in Roman Catholic dogma once taunted William Tyndale with the statement, “We are better to be without God’s laws than the Pope’s”. Tyndale was infuriated by such Roman Catholic heresies, and he replied, “I defy the Pope and all his laws. If God spare my life ere many years, I will cause the boy that drives the plow to know more of the scriptures than you!”
Find answers to questions about Protestantism, Catholicism and Christianity in General…
- Why would anybody leave the Catholic church? – read testimonies of former priests & nuns
- What are the main differences in doctrine between Protestantism and Catholicism?
- Why are there so many Protestant denominations?
- What are the main doctrinal problems of the major Christian-like cults?
- What are Calvinism, Arminianism, election and predestination all about?
- What exactly is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- What are heaven and hell going to be like and who will be there?
- What are Christians supposed to do when they gather together as a church?
- What are some important issues that Christian parents should be knowledgeable about?
- How can I know that evolution is false?
Religious Parodies That Highlight Spiritual Problems:
- Gender Neutral Restroom Signs Parody
- How We See Ourselves (versus how God sees us)
- Evangelist Or Used Car Dealer (a parody of people like Joel Osteen)
- The Happy Slappy Clappy Church
- Gospel Of Greed (prosperity preachers)
- Your Best Life Now Parody (actual book that parodies a Joel Osteen book)
- Reverend Billy Bob (looks at the title of “reverend”)
- [more parodies]
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>