Welcome To Our Ministry Website!
Welcome to ComingInTheClouds.org, a website designed to look at many issues – mostly religious but some secular – from an “outside the box” perspective, instead of assuming that people in positions of authority are the experts whom we need to believe without employing much, if any, “critical thinking” skills.
Great News! We finally started adding links to our website to allow you to download Microsoft Powerpoint files and Microsoft Word files of our popular “business card tracts” and other “ready to print” gospel tracts. So now you can easily customize our tracts for your own church or personal ministry! Links will be added here as we add these customizable files to our various gospel tract pages.
Please be warned that some information we are sharing might actually upset you, if you have been trusting people who you should not be trusting, whether they be well known religious leaders, your local pastor, famous bible teachers, political leaders, medical authorities and others. This website shares a lot of information about the Catholic Church, information gathered by former Catholics, a lot of which could really “rock your boat” if you have been trusting the salvation of your soul to the Catholic religion with its false plan of salvation. Before you react too negatively to that last statement, bear in mind that the founder and director of this ministry was born and raised in the Catholic Church and spent decades in that religious institution before being led out of there by God. In addition, there are materials on this website that don’t sugar-coat serious doctrinal problems with various Protestant denominations and with what I refer to as Christian-like cults (Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses, etc.).
Valuable Health & Wellness Information Here
Several years ago we decided to add information to this website to help visitors learn more about health and wellness and alternative medicine that seems to be getting censored by many of the major Internet media outlets. The Bible tells us that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. That means it is very important that we take care of our physical health – as well as our spiritual health. And since we live in a world that is run by powerful greedy people who control medical establishments worldwide (SEE HERE), we cannot trust them with our health. We need to take charge of our health and not leave it to others to do that. Thankfully, the Internet is providing valuable information on health that is NOT being provided by the Pharmaceutical Industry and that is actually being suppressed by that industry. CLICK HERE for some top-notch articles and videos showing the enormous corruption in the medical establishment and sharing healthy God-given wisdom for true health and wellness, not just treating, suppressing and masking symptoms of disease and poor nutrition.
We believe that YOU are ultimately responsible for your own learning, your own discipleship and even your own health and well being. That is why, in recent years, we’ve added quite a bit of information to this website about alternative medicine, natural health advice and warnings about the extremely corrupt pharmaceutical-medical industrial complex that is currently orchestrating the worldwide COVID scam-demic.
Be sure to check out our MEDIA pages
We have a wide range of Christian discipleship and Bible study materials in a variety of electronic media formats, including some very informative audio and video discipleship materials, a variety of attractive desktop graphics suitable for photo-printing and a collection of PDF formatted gospel tracts and discipleship pamphlets that are ready to print on your home printer or at a local print shop.
Notice About ScionOfZion.com Website
If you are looking for the true biblical plan of salvation, which is the only one that matters, please check out our articles on our Gospel Tracts page and may God richly bless you as you seek Him while He may be found.
Free Christian Gospel Tracts
In Electronic Format For Easy Printing
God shall send them a strong delusion…
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12
Everyone Will Believe In The Wrath of God Someday
Food For Thought: Why Catholic Priests And Nuns Left The Catholic Church
Additional Christian Discipleship Resources
- The Gospel For Misinformed Christians
- Why Calvinism Has To Be The Gospel
- Two Gospels And Therefore Two Preaching Styles
- The Warm And Fuzzy Lovie-Dovie Wishie-Washie Church
- Smiley-Face Christianity: The Gospel For The 21st Century
- Words They Never Taught Me In Sunday School
- Bible Student Toolkit
- Christianity 101 – Important Information For New Christians
- Christian News Alerts
AS ALWAYS, FEEL FREE TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF ANY RESOURCES ON OUR SITE. Materials that we have reposted from elsewhere are materials that were not copyrighted or otherwise free to copy (as noted in specific articles).
When you talk to people about the afterlife, many either believe there is no hell or that they will get to heaven sooner or later, without ever stopping to think about what the God of heaven is really like and what heaven itself will be like. Many of these people who have a false sense of security about their eternal destiny will end up in hell. Hell will be full of people who:
- Did not believe in God or in a place called hell.
- Thought they had the right religion or that their good deeds would outweigh their bad deeds.
- Thought they could pay for their sins by good works or though suffering in this life or in imaginary places like “Purgatory”.
- Thought that God would compare them to other people who they felt were more sinful than themselves.
- Thought that “Bible believing” Christians were just religious fanatics and that the Bible was full of errors, contradictions and fables.
- Thought that a loving God would overlook their sins and never send them to hell.
- Had little if any interest in finding out if their religious ideas satisfied God.
- Had no idea how holy God is and how much He hates sin and those who violate His commandments.
- Had no idea that heaven is a place of absolute moral purity and holiness where they would hate to be for even one minute, never mind for all eternity.
Are YOU one of these people?
DEAR READER: Do you consider yourself to be a Christian? How do you know if you are a REAL Christian or not? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT.
Why the world is getting worse and worse morally:
These articles will explain the reason very clearly…
Find answers to questions about Protestantism, Catholicism and Christianity in General…
- What are the main differences in doctrine between Protestantism and Catholicism?
- Why are there so many Protestant denominations?
- What are the main doctrinal problems of the major Christian-like cults?
- What are Calvinism, Arminianism, election and predestination all about?
- What exactly is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- What are heaven and hell going to be like and who will be there?
- What are Christians supposed to do when they gather together as a church?
- What are some important issues that Christian parents should be knowledgeable about?
- How can I know that evolution is false?
Thank-you for visiting our website.
May God guide and direct you as you seek to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>