Your Source For Thought-Provoking And Eye-Opening Christian Materials
We’re here to help make Christianity what it’s supposed to be:
Thought-provoking, challenging and life-changing!
While addressing life’s most important issues:
Why there is only one right way to heaven.
What important issues do most churches avoid.
What essential spiritual doctrines do many churches get wrong.
Everyone Will Believe In The Wrath of God Someday
Food For Thought: Why Catholic Priests And Nuns Left The Catholic Church
Additional Recommended Resources
Smiley-Face Christianity: The Gospel For The 21st Century
Words They Never Taught Me In Sunday School
Bible Student Toolkit
Christianity 101 – Important Information For New Christians
Christian News Alerts
AS ALWAYS, FEEL FREE TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF ANY RESOURCES ON OUR SITE. Materials that we have reposted from elsewhere are materials that were not copyrighted or otherwise free to copy (as noted in specific articles).
When you talk to people about the afterlife, many either believe there is no hell or that they will get to heaven sooner or later, without ever stopping to think about what the God of heaven is really like and what heaven itself will be like. Many of these people who have a false sense of security about their eternal destiny will end up in hell. Hell will be full of people who:
- Did not believe in God or in a place called hell.
- Thought they had the right religion or that their good deeds would outweigh their bad deeds.
- Thought they could pay for their sins by good works or though suffering in this life or in imaginary places like “Purgatory”.
- Thought that God would compare them to other people who they felt were more sinful than themselves.
- Thought that “Bible believing” Christians were just religious fanatics and that the Bible was full of errors, contradictions and fables.
- Thought that a loving God would overlook their sins and never send them to hell.
- Had little if any interest in finding out if their religious ideas satisfied God.
- Had no idea how holy God is and how much He hates sin and those who violate His commandments.
- Had no idea that heaven is a place of absolute moral purity and holiness where they would hate to be for even one minute, never mind for all eternity.
- Are YOU one of these people?
DEAR READER: Do you consider yourself to be a Christian? How do you know if you are a REAL Christian or not? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT.
Why the world is getting worse and worse morally:
These articles will explain the reason very clearly…
Find answers to questions about Protestantism, Catholicism and Christianity in General…
- What are the main differences in doctrine between Protestantism and Catholicism?
- Why are there so many Protestant denominations?
- What are the main doctrinal problems of the major Christian-like cults?
- What are Calvinism, Arminianism, election and predestination all about?
- What exactly is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- What are heaven and hell going to be like and who will be there?
- What are Christians supposed to do when they gather together as a church?
- What are some important issues that Christian parents should be knowledgeable about?
- How can I know that evolution is false?
Thank-you for visiting our website.
May God guide and direct you as you seek to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>