Evolution, Atheism And Secular Humanism
Articles about the theory of evolution, Darwinism, creationism and Intelligent Design.
In addition to a wealth of information about the pseudo-science of evolution, you will also find some interesting articles and material regarding atheism and the religion of atheists referred to as “secular humanism”.
Index To Evolution & Intelligent Design Posts:
- Why We Can Say That The Theory Of Evolution Is Promoted By Pseudo-Scientific Dummies
- A Very Brief Review Of Darwinism
- The Duplicating Dictionary Evolution Analogy
- The Endosymbiotic Theory Of Evolution
- Scientism – The Religion Of Atheists
- Evolution: Pretend-Science For The Willfully Ignorant
- Evolving Chameleon Evolution Parody
- Why Teaching Evolution Is Evil
- Do Any True Atheists Really Exist?
- Ten Reasons Why I Am An Atheist
- Evolution – A Gigantic Fraud
- Creation Or Evolution by Gerald Counts
- The Evidence That Evolutionists Ignore
- The Evolution Of Richard Dawkins
- Why Bill Nye Makes A Good Evolutionist
- Why Evolutionists Should Not Be Allowed To Teach Science
- Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 1 According To Atheists
- Conversations With An Evangelistic Atheist
- Creation Or Evolution? Part 1
- Creation Or Evolution? Part 2
- Creation Or Evolution? Part 3 – The Fossil Record
- Obvious Examples Of Intelligent Design
- Random Chance Or Intelligent Design?
- Evolution & Intelligent Design Links
- Evolution’s Hall Of Fame
- Questions For The Evangelists Of Evolution
- Evolution – A Fairy Tale by Charles Darwin
- Questions For Stumping Atheists
- God Does Not Believe In Atheists – A Cartoon
- Richard Dawkin’s Ancestors
- 12 Quotes From Leading Evolutionists
- 101 Quotes On Faith & Atheism
- Evolution Quotes
- Metaphysical Naturalism in Louisiana
- I Don’t Believe In Atheists
- Who Made It?
- Carl Pagan – A Parody
- Richard Dawkins – Scientist Or Evangelist For Atheism?
Featured Intelligent Design Article:
Objections To Theism Answered (click on image below):
Featured Gospel Message
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>