About Roman Catholicism
About Roman Catholicism
Information about Catholicism, including their incorrect views on salvation and their unbiblical teachings and erroneous practices.
Feel free to check out our resources on Roman Catholicism from the menu below (Catholic reference books, Catholic doctrine and dogma, famous Catholics and ex-Catholics).
PLEASE NOTE: If you feel that these materials are anti-Catholic, please read this article: How Do YOU Determine Who Is Pro-Catholic Or Anti-Catholic? which will explain how our information on Catholicism is very PRO-Catholic.
Did you know this about the Catholic Church:
- The Catholic Church revised the Ten Commandments
- Purgatory is an imaginary place
- The Catholic Mary never existed
- The Catholic Jesus is a fake Jesus
- Church leaders are supposed to be married
- There is only one true religion (and its not Catholicism)
- Why would anybody leave the Catholic church? – read testimonies of former priests & nuns
A clergyman hopelessly entrenched in Roman Catholic dogma once taunted William Tyndale with the statement, “We are better to be without God’s laws than the Pope’s”. Tyndale was infuriated by such Roman Catholic heresies, and he replied, “I defy the Pope and all his laws. If God spare my life ere many years, I will cause the boy that drives the plow to know more of the scriptures than you!”
Featured Video: Catholicism – A Crisis Of Faith
Reference books about Catholicism, its history, its persecution of true Christians and how its salvation plan differs from true salvation as taught by Jesus Christ and his disciples and as outlined in the Holy Bible.
Articles pointing out unbiblical Roman Catholic doctrines and unbiblical practices. Also information regarding false Catholic teachings about Jesus Christ, Mary, saints, statues, penance, indulgences, repetitious prayers, the priesthood, the sacraments, and salvation.
Catholic men and women whom the world idolizes including the various popes and Mother Teresa and famous Protestants (like Billy Graham) who secretly work with the Catholic Church.
Various Catholic organizations that may appear benevolent on the outside but are involved in very sinister, criminal activities around the world.
A collection of gospel messages directed towards Roman Catholics. Several of these messages are illustrated. All of the images are JPG files that can be downloaded and shared on social media.
Somewhat recent news regarding events related to the Catholic Church and their leadership, including but not limited to the pope of Rome.
Other Ministries That Reach Out Catholics:
Ministries that show how the Church of Rome is lying to their millions of followers about many things including about the true Gospel of salvation by grace alone through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ and His merits alone… Several of these ministries were very helpful to me when the Lord saved my soul in 1985, and drew me OUT of Catholicism and into His glorious eternal kingdom…
- The Conversion Center
- Proclaiming The Gospel (Mike Gendron)
- Ex-Catholics For Christ
- Calvary Ministries To Catholics
- The Berean Beacon (Richard Bennett)
- A Christian Witness To Roman Catholics
- The Berean Call (founded by Dave Hunt)
Articles And Videos About Catholic Church Sex Abuse & Sex Crimes:
- Horrific Stories Of Sex Abuse And Child Trafficking In The Roman Catholic Church (article)
- Rampant Catholic Clergy Immorality And Sex Abuse Crimes (article)
- Abused nuns reveal stories of rape, forced abortions (video)
- Women Sex Slaves of the Catholic Church (video)
- I was repeatedly raped by priest Joseph Jeyapaul at 14 (video)
- The Hidden Children of the Catholic Church – children of priests (video)
- The children of priests searching for their fathers (video)
- Catholic Church Tries To Hide Bodies Of 800 Children (video)
Articles And Info About The Catholic Inquisitions & Persecution By The Catholic Church:
- University Study: Estimates of the Number Killed by the Papacy (Roman Popes) in the Middle Ages and Later
- Murdered by the Church of Rome
- The Catholic Church authorized the massacres of the Waldensians.
- Rome’s Persecution of the Bible
- SECRET HISTORY OF PAPAL ROME
- MARTYRS MIRROR of the DEFENSELESS CHRISTIANS
- FOXE’S BOOK OF MARTYRS (PDF version)
- FOXE’S BOOK OF MARTYRS (AUDIO version)
- FOXE’S BOOK OF MARTYRS (HTML version)
- Museo de la Tortura – Toledo, Spain
- Gruesome Scenes of Torture at Peru’s Museum of the Inquisition
- The Inquisition Museum…or the Medieval Torture Museum of your Nightmares
Articles Showing Catholics Have Many Factions & Divisions:
Contrary to Catholic claims and propaganda, the “one true holy Catholic Church” is rather fragmented, and not the unified whole that they think they are and that they claim to be.
- Catholic particular churches and liturgical rites
- List of independent Catholic denominations
- Independent Catholicism
- Independent sacramental movement
- Old Catholic Church
- Liberal Catholic Church
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Why Pope Francis Is A False-Prophet (Catholic authored article)
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>