Evangelism Methods & Resources
Information about Evangelism methods to help Christians share their faith and to share it accurately.
Many of our evangelism articles point out the serious flaws and misconceptions that many Christians have regarding evangelism – what it is, what the gospel is, how God saves a soul. Lots of false methodologies are being used by modern Christian churches and evangelists in order to increase church attendance, increase church income and to promote overall church growth. A very negative side-effect of all these modern methods is that they tend to produce lots of false converts – people who think they are ready for heaven, think they are “saved”, think they have been “born again” when nothing could be further from the truth. It is our desire at ComingInTheClouds, to help you to avoid error and heresy as you share your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Index To Evangelism Posts:
- Annihilationism – The Belief That There Is No Eternal Hell
- Preach The Gospel And When Necessary Use Words
- Salvation Is Of The Lord By Charles Spurgeon
- Sample Evangelistic Cover Letter
- The Gimmick Gospel
- Why Should A Calvinist Preach The Gospel?
- A Summary Of God’s Plan Of Salvation
- Gospel Tracts In Graphic Format
- Charles Spurgeon Quotes On Evangelism
- This Is A Day Of Compromise
- Why I Like The Free-Will Gospel So Much
- Two Gospels And Therefore Two Preaching Styles
- Is Christ Your Lord?
- Quotations For Soul Winners
- Inspirational Street Preaching Evangelism Quotes
- The Law – A Much Needed Tool for Evangelism
- Why We Don’t Use The Altar Call
- The Wrath of God By Arthur Pink
- Preaching The Law Of God
- Words To Winners Of Souls by Horatius Bonar
- What’s Wrong With The Sinner’s Prayer?
- The Sinner’s Prayer As Fire Insurance
- The Wrong Perspective On Salvation And The Gospel
- The Gospel In 3 Words
- The Quick And Easy Gospel
- The Soul Winner by Charles Spurgeon
- Evangelistic Truck Driver
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones on the Altar Call
- Words To Evangelists About Preaching The Gospel
- Qualifications For Soul Winning
- Smiley-Face Christianity: The Gospel For The 21st Century
- Feeding Sheep Or Amusing Goats?
- Free Examples Of Christian Business Card Style Gospel Tracts
- The Gospel For Misinformed Christians
- How To Identify A Religious Cult
- Accepting Christ
- How Dead Is Dead?
- For Whom Did Christ Die?
- Helpful Door-To-Door Soul Winning Guidelines
- The Choice – Man’s or God’s?
- The Myth Of Free Will
- Altar Calls
- Spiritual Questions Survey
- Recommended Evangelism Ministries
- Soul Winning Suggestions
- Sample Door-Hanger Notes
- Bible Quick Reference List
- Some Key Witnessing Questions
- Some Examples Of Evangelistic Letters
- Why Christians Must Share The Gospel
- What the Gospel Is And Is Not
- Unlearning Wrong Ideas About Evangelism
- The Love Gospel
- The Amazing Gospel Tract
- Relating To Unsaved Relatives
- Reasons Why I Can’t Share The Gospel
- Making The Gospel Attractive To Sinners
- Gospel Preaching Commanded
- Evangelism – The Trojan Horse Of The 1990’s
- Good Versus Not-So-Good Evangelistic Literature
- But I Don’t Have The Gift Of Evangelism
- Your Rights When Street Witnessing
- Are The “Four Spiritual Laws” Biblical?
- A Look At Friendship Evangelism
- Decisional Regeneration
- Formatted Discipleship Tracts
- Are you prepared to evangelize? – A gospel tract for believers.
- The Unbiblical Church
- Salvation Articles
- Predestination & Free-Will
- Gospel Tracts In Article Format
- Printable Gospel Tracts
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>