Information explaining the beliefs and differences of various Protestant sects.
Index To Protestant Denominations Articles:
- Primitive Baptists – True Hyper-Calvinists
- Who Or What Are Primitive Baptists?
- Famous Calvinists
- Introduction To Protestantism
- Why So Many Protestant Denominations
- List Of Protestant Denominations
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>