Predestination & Free-Will – Calvinism & Arminianism
What the bible says about being chosen by God for salvation versus you choosing God.
Discipleship materials about predestination, free-will, Calvinism and Arminianism
RELATED ISSUES DISCUSSED IN THESE MATERIALS: universalism, monergism, synergism, palagianism, limited atonement, particular redemption, eternal security, total depravity, unconditional election, irresistible grace, perseverance of the saints, preservation of the saints, TULIP, the doctrines of grace, reformed theology.
Predestination & Free-Will Posts:
- What Is The Purpose Of The Preaching To The Non-Elect?
- The Extent of the Atonement: Who Did Christ Die For?
- What Is The Worth Of A Person’s Soul?
- A Lengthy & Heated Dialog About Free-Willism
- Is Arminianism A Damnable Heresy?
- The Free Will Gospel Refuted By John 3:16
- Universal Atonement Doctrine Dishonors God
- The Sovereignty Of God In Reprobation
- The Remnant According To The Election Of Grace
- Intended Atonement
- Cause Thy Face To Shine Upon Us
- To Deny An Effectual And Particular Redemption Is To Deny The Gospel
- The Hope Of Arminianism
- God’s Hardening Of Men’s Hearts – Sovereign Or Judicial?
- Predestination Forum – Is God Glorified In Damning Some People
- Misunderstood Bible Verses – Acts 16:31
- Letter To An Arminian Friend
- Are You An Amyraldian?
- The Mystery Of Salvation By God’s Grace Alone
- Arminianism: The Golden Idol of Freewill
- Arminianism At Its Core Is A Man-Centered Unbiblical Heresy
- The Best Video On Calvinism
- A Sermon On Particular Redemption
- Dialog With A Staunch Arminian (Free-Willer)
- The Idea Of Exercising One’s Faith
- The Problem With The God Of Calvinism
- The Free-Will Version Bible
- A Letter From George Whitefield To John Wesley On Predestination & Free Will
- A Defense Of Calvinism
- About Following John Calvin And Calvinism
- Salvation Is Of God
- The Election Collection
- Free Grace By John Wesley
- A Biblical Critique of Chuck Smith’s Calvinism Study
- Sufficient For All But Not Efficient For All?
- Does God Predestinate People Based On His Foreknowledge?
- A Free-Will Prayer
- Tulip Or Weeds?
- Accepting Christ
- Free Will – A Slave
- Free-Willism Preaches “Another Jesus”
- The “Free-Will” Gospel Is Anti-God!
- Who Accepts Whom?
- Election Or Atheism – No Middle Ground
- Objections to God’s Sovereignty Answered
- Sheep & Goats
- The Choice – Man’s or God’s?
- Famous Calvinists
- The Myth Of Free Will
The History And Theology Of Calvinism
Predestination & Free-Will Video Messages:
- Predestination – Dr. Duane Spencer
- God is Sovereign over all things including Election – Mark Kielar
- The Comforting Doctrine of God’s Unconditional Election – Mark Kielar
- Does God Predestine Men to Hell? (Double Predestination Explained Correctly) – Mark Kielar
- Does John 3:16 Refute Calvinism? (1 of 3) – Mark Kielar
- Does John 3:16 Refute Calvinism? (2 of 3) – Mark Kielar
- Does John 3:16 Refute Calvinism? (3 of 3) – Mark Kielar
- Jacob Have I Loved; Esau Have I Hated… (Not of Works) – Mark Kielar
- If God Has Predestined Men Unto Salvation, Why Evangelize? – Mark Kielar
- Does Predestination Make God Unjust? (Does Anyone *Deserve* Salvation?) – Mark Kielar
- He’s Not Willing That ANY Should Perish. ANY of WHOM? – Mark Kielar
- Believer, You’re Saved Because God Chose You First Not Because You Chose Him First. – Mark Kielar
- God’s Sovereign Election – A. W. Pink
- The doctrine of Election (1 of 3) – John McArthur
- The doctrine of Election (2 of 3) – John McArthur
- The doctrine of Election (3 of 3) – John McArthur
- The Reformed Doctrine of Predestination – Loraine Better
- Arminianism DEBUNKED: Arminian Theology Destroyed & Calvinism Affirmed – John McArthur
- For Whom Did Christ Die? (Selected Scriptures) – John McArthur
Predestination & Free-Will Audio Messages:
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>