End Time Prophecy
End time prophecy, last days events, end of the world, return of Jesus Christ.
Here you will find information about the subject of eschatology and all that it entails: dispensationalism, preterism, millennialism (amillennialism, premillennialism, postmillennialism), the tribulation period, the rapture of the Church (be it post-trip or pre-trib), Judgment Day, etc.
Video: God’s Judgment Upon a Nation
Index To End Time Prophecy Posts:
- Pretrib Diehards – A Brief History of Pretrib Beginnings
- When Does God Judge A Nation?
- Will God Judge America?
- Many Have Asked If God Will Judge America
- Charles Spurgeon’s View Of The Bible’s Antichrist
- Who Is The Antichrist?
- The Coming Collapse Of The U.S.A.
- Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History
- The Mark Of The Beast Is Coming
- Europe in Bible Prophecy
- Europa, the Beast, and Revelation
Video: Anti-Christ Revealed
Other Articles And Materials About Dispensationalism:
- An Examination of The Presuppositions Of Covenant and Dispensational Theology – PDF article
- Dispensationalism And The Bible – article
- The Late Great Planet Church: The Rise Of Dispensationalism – video for purchase
- The Late Great Planet Church – An 18 Minute Review – Youtube video
- The Late Great Planet Church – A 6 Minute Introduction – Youtube video
- Dispensationalism: A Reformed Inquiry Into Its Leading Figures And Features – booklet for purchase
- Introduction To New Covenant Theology – PDF article
- Against Dispensationalism: Israel, The Church And Bible Prophecy – video for purchase
- The 95 Theses Against Dispensationalism – article
- The Beast Of Revelation Identified – Youtube video
- The Beast Of Revelation Identified – video for purchase
- The Rapture Plot by Dave MacPherson – book for purchase
- The Rapture Plot Book Review
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>