Catholic Men And Women Whom The World Idolizes
“They loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.” [John 13:43]
Even the angels in heaven would not dare to rob God of the admiration that is due to Him alone as noted by the apostle John after he witnesses many wonders and prophecies in his vision of heaven and of the future:
“And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.” [Revelation 22:8-9]
Index To Famous Catholics Articles:
- Blasphemous Titles Of Rome’s Mary Goddess
- Counterfeit Christianity Exposed – Corrupt Evil Popes
- Billy Graham’s Catholic Connection
- Mother Teresa – A Lost Soul?
- Pedophile Popes And Other Catholic Clergy Perverts
- Mother Teresa – Sinner Or Saint?
- Catholics Really Are Mary Worshippers
- The Blessed Virgin – Imaginary Mary
- Scott Hahn: The Man and the Myth
- Jesus Christ & The Pope Compared
- Mother Teresa – Where Is She Now?
- Why The Celibate Catholic Priesthood Is Unbiblical
Additional Articles About Famous Or Notorious Catholics:
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>