False teachings of the Catholic church
Articles that carefully point out the many heretical, unbiblical doctrines of the Roman Catholic church and her many offshoots (Byzantine Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, etc.).
Index To Catholic Doctrine Articles
- What Roman Catholics Find When They Study Their Own Bible
- Scriptural Truths for Roman Catholics
- Roman Catholicism In The Light Of Their Own Scriptures
- Errors Of The Roman Catholic Church Or Centuries Of Oppression Persecution And Ruin
- Roman Catholics In America Falsifying History And Poisoning The Minds Of Protestant School Children
- My Last Confession
- Catholics Really Are Mary Worshippers
- The Catholic Jesus – A Fake Jesus
- The Trentine Creed
- Pro-Catholic Or Anti-Catholic?
- The Idols Of Catholicism
- An Imaginary Place Called Purgatory
- Which Jesus?
- Doll Worshippers
- The Cracker God Of Catholicism
- Holy Costumes?
- Celibate Priesthood Is Unbiblical
- The Missing Commandment
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>