Horrific Stories Of Sex Abuse And Child Trafficking In The Roman Catholic Church
Horrific Stories Of Sex Abuse And Child Abuse In The Roman Catholic Church
This article contains many lists of news articles describing the never ending cases of sex abuse and child abuse in the Catholic Church. Their leaders from the Pope on down, work tirelessly to HIDE these stories from the public by “paying off” victims and victims families. They then work equally hard at protecting the perpetrators by transferring them to other churches in other states and even other countries.
How the Catholic Church breeds this kind of perverse sexual environment
- Prohibiting their clergy, including priests and nuns, from marrying.
- Allowing their priests to have jobs around children including as Boy Scout leaders.
- The practice of having altar boys help priests get dressed before mass and undressed after mass. This is a means of “grooming” sex abuse victims.
- Allowing their priests and nuns to operate orphanages which is a major source of easy victims for these sex criminals.
- Allowing the practice of “confession” of sins to a priest, opening the door to intimate conversations between priests and women regarding sexual sins.
How Catholic clergy grooms their victims
“Based upon testimony from victims, witnesses, and church authorities, in the Pennsylvania abuse cases, it was determined that “most of the victims were abused as teenage and prepubescent boys, though girls were also subject to attacks. The youth were manipulated with alcohol, pornography, and power, made to masturbate for assailants, groped, and raped. Each case is slightly different but one unifying theme prevails, according to the report: ‘All of them were brushed aside, in every part of the state, by church leaders who preferred to protect the abusers and their institution above all.'”
Catholic Church “play-book” for downplaying and covering-up clergy sex abuse
Based upon the findings of a Pennsylvania grand jury after investigating 70 years of child sex abuse by more than 300 Catholic priests in six dioceses across the state, they determined that Catholic Church officials follow a “playbook for concealing the truth”, which basically consists of 7 rules for covering up abuse by Catholic clergy:
- Make sure to use euphemisms rather than real words to describe the sexual assaults in diocese documents. Never say “rape”; say “inappropriate contact” or “boundary issues.”
- Don’t conduct genuine investigations with properly trained personnel. Instead, assign fellow clergy members to ask inadequate questions and then make credibility determinations about the colleagues with whom they live and work.
- For an appearance of integrity, send priests for “evaluation” at church-run psychiatric treatment centers. Allow these experts to “diagnose” whether the priest was a pedophile, based largely on the priest’s “self-reports” and regardless of whether the priest had actually engaged in sexual contact with a child.
- When a priest does have to be removed, don’t say why. Tell his parishioners that he is on “sick leave,” or suffering from “nervous exhaustion.” Or say nothing at all.
- Even if a priest is raping children, keep providing him housing and living expenses, although he may be using these resources to facilitate more sexual assaults.
- If a predator’s conduct becomes known to the community, don’t remove him from the priesthood to ensure that no more children will be victimized. Instead, transfer him to a new location where no one will know he is a child abuser.
- Finally, and above all, don’t tell the police. Child sexual abuse, even short of actual penetration, is and has for all relevant times been a crime. But don’t treat it that way; handle it like a personnel matter, “in house.”
How the Catholic Church stifles litigation against themselves
“In New York [state], nearly 11,000 cases flooded state courts, many seeking to hold Catholic dioceses responsible for sexual abuse by clergy. A 2019 law suspended statutes of limitations that would have otherwise barred many lawsuits against the Catholic Church. [So] in response, four New York dioceses that collectively faced more than 500 sexual-abuse claims filed for bankruptcy. That halted the cases — and blocked those from anyone who might sue later — and forced the plaintiffs to negotiate a one-time settlement for all abuse claims in bankruptcy court.”
News articles about abuse of children by nuns
- Inside the horrifying, unspoken world of sexually abusive nuns
- The Ghosts of the Orphanage
- Abuse by Women Religious (nuns and sisters)
- Women Sexually Abused By Catholic Nuns Speak Up: She Told Me It Was ‘God’s Love’
- Nuns sexually abusing minors could become next Catholic Church scandal, experts say
- Complaints of Sex Abuse by Nuns Begin to Emerge
- Nun sexually abused me at Catholic orphanage, woman says
- Nuns used crucifixes to rape girls during decades of abuse by French clergy, with 330,000 victims covered up
- Survivors Of Sexual Abuse By Nuns Want Greater Visibility For Their Accusations
News articles about abuse of nuns by Catholic clergy
- Abused nuns reveal stories of rape, forced abortions
- Pope Francis confirms priests’ abuse of nuns included “sexual slavery”
- Women religious openly discuss harassment, abuse, rape of nuns by clergy
- Sexual Abuse of Nuns: Longstanding Church Scandal Emerges From Shadows
- Nuns Speak Out After Pope Acknowledges Clergy Sexual Abuse
- After decades of silence, nuns talk about abuse by priests
News articles about Catholic Church child trafficking
- Late Mother Teresa’s Order Investigated For Child Trafficking In India
- After 15 months, Missionary of Charity accused of child trafficking granted bail
- 300,000 babies stolen from their parents – and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain
- Mother Teresa’s Charity Investigated for Child Trafficking
News articles about rampant pedophiles and child abusers among Catholic clergy
- Sexual abuse survivors demand courts release Catholic church investigation
- The Catholic Church’s sex abuse scandal continues
- Child sexual abuse in Catholic church ‘swept under the carpet inquiry finds
- Catholic Church child sexual abuse scandal
- FBI opens investigation into sex abuse in the Roman Catholic Church in New Orleans
- A new report finds decades of alleged sexual abuse by priests in Catholic churches in Kansas
- Catholic Church sexual abuse cases by country
- Catholic Church sexual abuse cases
- Portugal’s Catholic Church asks abuse victims for pardon
- Not Just Portugal: Countries where Catholic Church clergy have been accused of child sex abuse
- The reckoning: Child sex abuse in the Catholic Church
- Study: Thousands Sexually Abused by Portuguese Catholic Church
- Sexual abuse scandals in Catholic orders and societies
- Catholic sexual abuse cases in Latin America
- Settlements and bankruptcies in Catholic sex abuse cases
- Pope Francis reduces penalties for paedophile priests to a lifetime of prayer
- German nuns were ‘pimps’ for sick priests, says sexual abuse victim
- Nearly 200 church sex abuse victims get compensation from France’s Catholic Church
- Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests
- Americans See Catholic Clergy Sex Abuse as an Ongoing Problem
- These Are The Chilling Stories Of Abuse Covered Up By The Catholic Church
- Most priests accused of sexually abusing children were never sent to prison. Here’s why
- Database of Publicly Accused Roman Catholic Priests, Nuns, Brothers, Deacons, and Seminarians
- 300 PA Priests Sexually Abused 1,000 Children: Grand Jury
- List of alleged ‘predator priests’ in Pittsburgh and Greensburg
- Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese pays $19.2 million to settle 224 clergy abuse claims
- Satanic Ritual Abuse and the Vatican’s hidden agenda
- Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States
- Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised
- List of Abusive Priests and Clergy Members
- 6 more women sue the Maine Catholic diocese for allegations of sex abuse
- Up to 3,200 pedophiles worked in French Catholic Church since 1950, independent commission says
- My relatives went to a Catholic school for Native children. It was a place of horrors
- French clergy sexually abused over 200,000 children since 1950, report finds
- Lists of U.S. Catholic clergy that have been deemed credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct
- Shattered faith: Nearly 100 sex abuse suits against Catholic priests rock island of Guam
- Special Report-Boy Scouts, Catholic Dioceses Find Haven From Sex Abuse Suits in Bankruptcy
News articles about the Catholic Church protecting their pedophile clergy
- UN: Vatican allowed rape, molestation of children
- Has the Catholic Church Been Covering Up Its Biggest Pedophile Priest Problem?
- Pope Benedict: I Did Know About Priest Who Molested 23 Boys
- Catholic priest says “pedophilia doesn’t kill anyone,” but bans 44 lawmakers from receiving communion because he says abortion does
- Catholic Church Shields $2 Billion in Assets to Limit Abuse Payouts
- The Catholic church is still making excuses for paedophilia
- The Catholic Church’s grim history of ignoring priestly pedophilia – and silencing would-be whistleblowers
- They knew and they let it happen: Uncovering child abuse in the Catholic Church
- John Paul II accused of protecting pedophiles, fueling debate over late pope’s “fast-track” to sainthood
- Polish TV report: John Paul II knew of abuse as archbishop
- The Catholic Church’s seven-point system for covering up abuse
- Pope Benedict ‘complicit in child sex abuse scandals’, say victims’ groups
News articles about the prevalence of homosexuality among Catholic clergy
- Catholic group spent $4M tracking priests who use gay ‘hookup apps’
- Four in five Vatican priests are gay, book claims
- There Are a Lot of Gay Catholic Priests, Says ‘New York Times’ Report
- Homosexuality and the Clergy – list of lots of articles about homosexual activities in the Catholic Church
- Catholic Priests: It’s ‘Empirical Fact’ That Many Clergy Are Gay
- GAY CATHOLIC PRIESTS – Alliance, Support & Activism
Something worse than all this abuse by Catholic clergy
What could be worse than all this child sex abuse by priests and nuns, or worse than nuns being abused by priests then being forced to have abortions? I will tell you what is worse: All the Catholics who DEFEND those criminals! That’s what’s worse. Even the perpetrators know they are committing acts of evil. Yet SO MANY members of the Catholic Church defend those monsters. They will say that “Protestant clergy are worse”. They will say “judge not lest ye be judged”. They will say “Don’t judge the majority by the acts of a few”, yet the scope of these crimes against women and children in the Catholic Church is monumental, despicable and indefensible.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.