Modernism, Ecumenism, & False Prophets
Articles about unbiblical unity and being unequally yoked with unbelievers in ministries.
Index To Modernism, Ecumenism, & False Prophets Posts:
- Famous False Christian Teachers & Preachers
- Legalistic Or Antiseptic?
- The End of the Church Age – chapter 13
- The End of the Church Age – chapter 8
- Blind Religious Leaders
- Founders Of Religions
- How To Identify A Religious Cult
- Unbiblical Incorporation Of Churches
- Fake-ianity – Christianity For Modern Man
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>