Gospel Tracts Formatted For Printing
Ready-to-print gospel tracts, in multiple images per page format. All are in Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!” [Isaiah 52:7]
These tracts are designed to be printed exactly as they appear on the screen, on standard 8.5 by 11 inch printer paper. Many are 4 tracts to a page that can be printed by a copy machine, 2-sided, then cut and trimmed for bulk distribution.
PLEASE NOTE: These tracts will appear better (clearer & sharper) in print than they will on your screen, especially if you have a laser printer, which is recommended due to how close to the edge of the page these tracts are formatted.
Gospel Tract Format Categories
Business Card Size Gospel Tracts:
- Examples Of Business-Card Style Gospel Tracts
- Most People Will End Up In Hell – 10 to a page, business card size
- When You Get To Where You Are Going Where Will You Be? – 10 to a page, biz card size (PDF or MS-Word format)
4 Tracts Per Page For Printing 1-sided (approximately 4″W by 5″H):
- Are You OK?
- Does It Matter What I Look At?
- Fit For Heaven
- Flyer For Supermarket Smut
- For Whom Christ Died
- Good News – Bad News
- Gods Scale
- Smile? God Loves You?
- Ultimate Questions
- What’s So Gay About Sodomy?
- Who Cares
4 Tracts Per Page Printed 2-Sided (approximately 4″W by 5″H):
- A False Sense Of Security
- A Friendly Warning
- Am I Saved Or Am I Lost?
- An Invitation From God
- Are You Ready For Judgment Day?
- Christ And The Pope Compared (for Catholics)
- Dear Student, What Have You Learned (good for college campuses)
- Guilty Or Not Guilty
- Hell Will Be Full
- How Much Of A Gambler Are You?
- I Was A Roman Catholic (for Catholics)
- No Fear?
- One Way (to heaven)
- Pick-It Lottery Ticket (Spiritual Version)
- Some Day You May Get Your Wish
- Something Worse Than International Terrorism
- The Homecoming
- There Will Be A Wedding In Heaven Someday
- Those Annoying Gospel Preachers
- Unholy And In Heaven?
- What Kind Of People Will Be In Hell?
- What Really Matters
- What The Bible Says About Mary (for Catholics)
- Why Do People Go Around Preaching About Their Religion?
1 Tract Per Page (3 column fan folded, printed TWO SIDED):
- A Dialog About Origins Between An Evolutionist And A True Free Thinker
- Are You Ready To Meet God?
- But I’m A Good Catholic
- Does Your Religion Satisfy God?
- Got Life?
- Heaven: What Will It Be Like And Who Will Be There?
- How Do You Determine Who Is Anti-Catholic Or Pro-Catholic?
- I Practiced A Religion But I Did Not Have A Relationship With God
- Is Mohammed God’s Messenger? (for Muslims)
- What Will Hell Be Like
- Only Two! (Religions In The World)
- Some Things The Catholic Church Does Not Want You To Know
- Transubstantiation And The Sacrifice Of The Mass
- Where Am I Going?
- Which Jesus Do You Believe In? (for Catholics)
- Who Is A True Israelite? (for Jewish People)
- Whom Say Ye That I Am? (for Jehovah’s Witnesses)
- Your Final Destination
SEE ALSO: Resources >> Gospel Tracts (for reading online)
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>