Issues pertaining to developing character, godly living, sanctification of believers.
Christian Living Posts:
- Charles Spurgeon’s Self Examination
- The Christian And His Music!
- A Return To Modest Apparel
- Modern Man-Centered Christian Music
- Our Approach To The Former Life
- The 70 Resolutions Of Jonathan Edwards
- Heart-Surgery by Robert Bolton
- A Short Catechism On Religious Fasting
- Wine! Its In The Bible
- The Christian And The Film Arts
- Subtle ways of taking the Lord’s name in vain
- Sponge Bob Christians
- Seven Spirits – Replacing Bad Habits With Good
- Minced Oaths
- Just Kidding?
- How Do We Treat Our Saviour?
- How We Determine God’s Will In Our Lives
- The Bride Of Christ On Welfare
- Is It OK For Christians To Drink Alcohol?
- Are Tattoos And Piercings Permissible For Christians?
- Legalistic Or Antiseptic?
- How Shall We Then Live?
- The Old Cross And The New
- The Almost Christian
- Swearing For Christians
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>