Social & Moral Issues
Abortion, alcohol, drugs, immorality, homosexuality, tobacco, etc.
Articles About Abortion and Pro-Life Issues:
Articles About Homosexual and LGBTQ Issues:
- Resources When Your Child Encounters LGBT Ideology at School
- How to Talk To Your Children About Homosexuality (PDF)
- Talking With Kids About Abortion and Homosexuality
- How to Talk to Your Children About Homosexuality
- How to Find Counseling Support for Teen With Sexual Identity Issues
- Parent Concerned That Teen Might Be Homosexual
- Is My Teen Struggling With Homosexuality?
- Responding to Adult Child Who Says He’s Gay
- Responding to Teen Child Who Says He’s Gay
- Support for Parents of Child Who Says He’s Gay
- Telling Friends and Relatives About a Child Who Says He’s Gay
- Gay-Identified Adult Child Living In Parents’ Home
- Grown Son Wants to Bring Gay Partner to Family Gatherings
- Parents Concerned About Young Kids Interacting With Gay Neighbors
- Parent Suspects That Child Might Be Gay
- Talking With Teens About Dad’s Same-Sex Extramarital Affair
- Same-Sex Socialization and Toddlers
- Answering Parents’ Questions on Gender Confusion in Children
- Help! I Don’t Know How To Answer My Child’s LGBT Questions (Video)
- Homosexual Consequences No One Talks About
- Anything But Gay: The Deadly and Dangerous Homosexual Lifestyle
- Gays? or Sodomites?
- On The Unhealthy Homosexual Lifestyle
Articles About Pornography Issues:
- Resources for Overcoming Pornography Addiction
- Rescuing Your Marriage from Pornography – Part 1 of 2 (video)
- Rescuing Your Marriage from Pornography – Part 2 of 2 (video)
- Porn-Proofing Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Tell Your Spouse About Your Porn Problem
- 3 Things to Say — and Not Say — After You Admit Your Porn Addiction
- Restoring Trust After Pornography Addiction (article)
Articles About Television, Videos, Movies & Various Forms Of Modern Entertainment:
- Television And The Christian Home
- The Stranger Who Moved In With Us
- Should Christians Watch TV?
- What Is Television Doing To Our Youth?
Articles About Profanity, Swearing, Gossip & Speech:
Articles About Alcohol, Drinking & Drunkenness:
Miscellaneous Articles About Social & Moral Issues:
- Do Christianity & Survivalism Mix?
- Life In The Age Of Non-Reason
- What The Bibles Says About Capital Punishment
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>