Social & Moral Issues
Abortion, alcohol, drugs, immorality, homosexuality, tobacco, etc.
Index To Social & Moral Issues Posts:
- Abortion – Calling Murder A Woman’s Choice
- Fetal Tissue Used In Vaccines
- TV – In The Christian’s Home?
- Television And The Christian Home
- The Stranger Who Moved In With Us
- Should Christians Watch TV?
- What Is Television Doing To Our Youth?
- Anything But Gay
- Gays? or Sodomites?
- On The Unhealthy Homosexual Lifestyle
- Do Christianity & Survivalism Mix?
- Life In The Age Of Non-Reason
- What The Bibles Says About Capital Punishment
- Abortion – Telling It Like It Is
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>