The Catholic Jesus – A Fake Jesus
The Fake Catholic Jesus:
A Counterfeit Jesus And An Impotent Savior
The Jesus of the Roman Catholic Church is a fake Catholic Jesus, far from anything like the real Jesus of the Bible.
Why we can say that the Catholic Jesus is a fraud, a weak, useless and imaginary savior:
- He needs an imaginary goddess named Mary to help save you.
- He needs your penance to help save you.
- He needs the merits of dead Catholic-designated saints to help save you.
- He needs the local Catholic priest to help save you.
- He needs you to eat the magic wafer (the Eucharist) to help save you.
- He needs you to recite repetitious prayers (like the rosary and novenas) to help save you.
- He needs you to be baptized by a man in a religious costume to help save you.
- He needs the imaginary place called Purgatory to help save you.
- He needs the “stations of the cross” to help save you.
- He needs masses for the dead to help save you.
- He needs the “sacrifice of the mass” to help save you.
- He needs the “last rites” to help save you.
- He needs “extreme unction” to help save you.
- He needs you to attend mass on Catholic-designated holy days of obligation to help save you.
- He needs you to fast during “Lent” to help save you.
- He needs you to avoid eating meat on certain days to help save you.
- He needs “miraculous medals”, rosary beads, scapulars and other superstitious trinkets to help save you.
- He needs you to genuflect (bow down) in front of plaster statues to help save you.
- He needs a world-wide network of nuns, priests, monks, bishops and cardinals to help save you.
- He needs a self-righteous lunatic called the “pope” (who thinks he is super spiritual) to help save you.
- And lastly, he needs you to confess your sins to a pedophile priest to help save you.
The REAL Jesus needs none of those useless rituals, traditions, or self-righteous works of spiritually dead sinners. He can save whom he wills, when he wills by the power of His Spirit and the power of His Word. The real Jesus is a member of the triune godhead, which makes him all powerful and all knowing. He has no need for any help from anyone or any thing, not from any sinful, fallible person and not from any man-made object. Neither will He ever share his glory with the world’s largest false church – the church of Rome!
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. [Titus 3:5]
“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” [Romans 10:17]
“Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.” [Hebrews 7:25]
“But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.” [Matthew 15:9]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>