Which Jesus Do You Believe In?
Which Jesus Do You Believe In?
“Which Jesus do you believe in?” Do you think that is an odd question? Not really, when you think about how many wild and varied ideas people have about the person of Jesus Christ.
So then, which Jesus do YOU believe in?
- The false Jesus who loves everybody or the true Jesus who hates the workers of iniquity and who commands everyone to REPENT? (see Psalm 5:5, 11:5 & Acts 17:30)
- The false Jesus who lets anyone into heaven as long as they are sincere (no matter what they believe) or the true Jesus who will be separating the sheep from the goats on the last day? (see Matthew 25:32)
- The false Jesus who died for everyone or the true Jesus who died to save His people from their sins? (see Matthew 1:21)
- The false Jesus who had an imaginary mother that the Catholic Church refers to as the Queen Of Heaven or the true Jesus who had a real mother named Mary, who had a real husband named Joseph and real children named James, Joses, Juda, and Simon? (see Mark 6:3)
- The false Jesus who does not care how you live or the true Jesus who said his followers must carry their cross daily and lay down their lives for his sake and the kingdom of God’s sake? (see Luke 9:23)
- The false Jesus who needs YOU to accept him or the real Jesus who chooses His sheep? (see John 15:16)
- The false “gentleman” Jesus who wouldn’t force his will on anyone or the true Jesus who saves whom His Father pleases to save and who converts the unwilling and the unable? (see Psalm 65:4 & 110:3, Ephesians 1:4-11)
You may like the false Jesus and you may sincerely believe he exists but that is a lie and you are believing in a non-existent being. And saying things like: “That is just your opinion. You believe what you want to believe and I’ll believe what I want to believe.” is like running across a busy highway with your eyes closed, while shouting “I think I can make it! I think I can make it!”… followed by a loud “SPLAT” sound as a big truck slams into you.
No amount of “belief”, no matter how sincere, has ever turned a lie into truth.
What so many people, including professing Christians, don’t understand (and are not taught), is that God the Father has the right to choose the Bride for His Son. AND HE HAS, AND HE IS CURRENTLY DOING THAT. It just so happens, that the way He does that is to use His already saved and regenerated children here on earth as evangelists, to preach the Gospel – including the LAW OF GOD (see Romans 3:20) IN CONJUNCTION WITH the power of the Holy Spirit – to convict and convert lost sheep into found sheep… fully regenerated children of God, who will be joining their other brothers and sisters in heaven some day, at the wedding feast of the Lamb of God – the Lord Jesus Christ.
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” [2 Thessalonians 2:8-12]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>