The Real Church
(as compared to fake or counterfeit churches)
The Real Church…
- Hungers and thirsts for holiness, real fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, commitment and a deeper understanding of their God.
- Needs no chiors… for they are all “the choir”.
- Needs no ushers… They meet in each other’s homes.
- Needs no thimbles of juice or tiny cubes of bread… for they eat hearty meals together.
- Needs no building programs… Their homes are good enough meeting places for them to worship their… Continue reading
Which Jesus Do You Believe In?
“Which Jesus do you believe in?” Do you think that is an odd question? Not really, when you think about how many wild and varied ideas people have about the person of Jesus Christ.
So then, which Jesus do YOU believe in?
- The false Jesus who loves everybody or the true Jesus who hates the workers of iniquity and who commands everyone to REPENT? (see Psalm 5:5, 11:5 & Acts 17:30)
- The… Continue reading
Who Is A True Israelite?
(A True Son Or Daughter Of Abraham?)
To know who is a true Israelite, we must go to the sacred scriptures and find out how the Lord defines a true son or daughter of Abraham, a true Israelite…
A true Israelite has had a heart transplant:
“And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,… Continue reading
The Gospel For Misinformed Christians
As a new Christian and actually for almost the first 10 years as a Born-Again believer, I “learned” theology from reading lots and lots of biblically inaccurate Gospel tracts and from bits and pieces of sermons and Sunday School lessons. Yet in those first 10 years I never realized that what I was reading and hearing was not really the true Gospel of Jesus Christ but rather what is called the “Free-Will” gospel or… Continue reading
The True Church
by J.C. Ryle
I want you to belong to the one true Church: to the Church outside of which there is no salvation. I do not ask where you go on a Sunday; I only ask, “Do you belong to the one true Church?”
WHERE is this one true Church? What is this one true Church like? What are the marks by which this one true Church may be known? You may well ask such questions.… Continue reading
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>