Pope Undermining The Headship Of Christ
By Pastor John Macarthur
The Real Church
(as compared to fake or counterfeit churches)
The Real Church…
- Hungers and thirsts for holiness, real fellowship, discipleship, evangelism, commitment and a deeper understanding of their God.
- Needs no chiors… for they are all “the choir”.
- Needs no ushers… They meet in each other’s homes.
- Needs no thimbles of juice or tiny cubes of bread… for they eat hearty meals together.
- Needs no building programs… Their homes are good enough meeting places for them to worship their… Continue reading
The Left Foot Of Fellowship:
The Modern Church’s Response To Biblical Correction
You may think it is a good thing to kick people out of your church whom you and others consider divisive, but beware, lest you expel a concerned messenger like “Nathan the prophet” whom God may have sent your way – precisely to… Continue reading
The Lunatics Are In Charge Of The Asylum
Or Perhaps Sexual Predators Are In Charge Of YOUR Local Church
The “Church” at large is in a state of rapid decline and decay, more so than it has ever been. An ever increasing number of people think they are Christians when they are not. And along with them, are people who think they are qualified to lead Christian churches when nothing could be further from the truth.… Continue reading
Unincorporate Your Church – With Care!
by Everett Ramsey
EDITOR’S NOTE: Please be sure to read the section below (Some serious potential problems when trying to unincorporate) before getting started on the unincorporation process.
How to Unincorporate Your Church
Answer these questions.
1. Is your church a “Not-for-Profit Corporation”?
2. When was it Incorporated?
3. Do you have a copy of the incorporation papers filed with the State?
4. Do you have a… Continue reading
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>