Dating issues, betrothal, answers to courtship questions, preparing for marriage.
Index To Courtship Posts:
- How to Marry: Courtship Questions
- How to Marry – The Courtship Stage
- How to Marry – The Friendship Stage
- Preparing Your Children for Biblical Betrothal
- Dealing With the Dating Dilemma
- Rediscovering the Timeless Truths
- Counteracting Courtship Speculation
- Daughters And Marriage
- The Dangers of Dating
- Betrothal: Should We Kiss Courtship Goodbye?
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>