Gospel Tracts For Roman Catholics
Gospel Tracts For Roman Catholics
Messages for Catholics about the Bible and salvation
The articles referenced on this page address many spiritual issues specific to Roman Catholicism and the Catholic plan of salvation, and how that compares to the biblical plan of salvation, which are not the same as you will see as you delve into this very important matter of where you will spend eternity – if you are trusting in a false way to heaven, though it may appear to be very legitimate. What Catholics don’t realize is that in order for their Church to successfully promote the Catholic way to heaven, they had to change the normal definitions of religious words and spiritual term to mean things that they don’t normally mean. This includes words such as worship, idolatry, venerate, and grace. The Catholic Church has also created its own unique religious terms such as “re-present”, Eucharist and “sacrifice of the mass”, in their effort to build a religious system that looks like true Christianity but actually is not. We hope you will take the time to research this matter so that you will be able to truly worship God in Spirit and in Truth and not according to religious traditions and rituals that may appear legitimate but actually are man-made and based upon misinterpreted Scripture or teachings outside of the Bible.
Some key Bible verses that pertain to religions that have a plan of salvation based primarily on a person’s performance of religious duties and rituals rather than solely upon the merits of the Lord Jesus Christ and what HE accomplished by His sacrificial death for sinners.
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
“For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.”
“Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”
Index To Gospel Tracts For Catholics:
- Biblical Christianity & Roman Catholicism Contrasted – Full page, 1 sided
- Catholic Good Luck Charms – 2 page article
- How Do YOU Determine Who is Pro-Catholic Or Anti-Catholic?
- How To Identify A Religious Cult – 3 column, 2 sided, 1 per page
- The Papacy Is The Anti-Christ – 2 page article
- Things The Catholic Church Does Not Want You To Know – 3 column, 2 sided, 1 per page
- Transubstantiation And The Sacrifice Of The Mass – 3 column, 2 sided, 1 per page
- What Is God’s Grace – 3 column, 2 sided, 1 per page
- What The Gospel Is And Is Not – 4 column, 2 sided, 1 per page, legal size paper
- Which Jesus? The Catholic One Or The Real One? – 3 column, 2 sided, 1 per page
Testimonies Of Former Priests & Nuns:
- Bob Bush – former Catholic priest in the US, Jesuit order
- Richard Bennett – former Irish Catholic priest in the Dominican order
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.