The Blessed Virgin – Imaginary Mary
The Blessed Virgin – An Imaginary Being
One of Roman Catholicism’s favorite people is someone they often refer to as the Blessed Virgin. They are preoccupied with her, even though she does not exist. This person they believe in and pray to is totally imaginary. They think that Mary, the woman who gave birth to Jesus Christ is this person, a person whom they attribute all these abilities and qualities to – none of which are true – but simply made up by the Catholic Church:
- She is co-redeemer in salvation with Christ
- She suffered in a propitiatory way (a way that has spiritual benefit to other persons)
- She is omnipresent (godlike and able to hear the prayers of every Roman Catholic on earth)
- She ascended bodily into heaven (referred to by Catholics as “The Assumption Of Mary”)
- She was sinless from birth to death (referred to as “The Immaculate Conception”)
- She is a supreme ruler in heaven along with God (referred to as “The Queen Of Heaven”)
- She is God’s mother (hence they pray to her as “mother of God” in their blasphemous “Hail Mary” prayer)
- She was a virgin her whole life (hence the name “Blessed Virgin”, yet the Bible lists the names of the children that the real Mary had with Joseph as stated in Mark 6:3)
And these erroneous beliefs are the official teaching of the Catholic Church, not just what a few misguided Catholics happen to believe. What a shame that people worship this person who does not exist. And it is an even bigger shame, and a tremendous insult to God that this person – this invented imaginary being – is used by the Church Of Rome, to deceive many and to get them to be preoccupied with a fake person, thereby taking their attention away from the real Person – the real Savior – Jesus Christ.
Look at how Catholics bow down to their Mary idol:
How pathetic and pitiful it is to see people bow down to a plaster statue of some imaginary being, a grossly distorted depiction of a person who would never want anyone to be so preoccupied with her and who never had any of the divine attributes that the Catholic church says she had.
What Mary Didn’t Do And Can’t Do
- Mary did NOT die for anyone’s sins.
- Mary didn’t remain a virgin after giving birth to Jesus
- The REAL Mary is NOT God’s mother.
- The REAL Mary is NOT a mediator.
- The REAL Mary did NOT fly up to heaven bodily (“assumption of Mary” is false).
- The REAL Mary is NOT omnipresent (can’t hear everyone’s prayers – Only God can).
- The REAL Mary is NOT the queen of Heaven.
- The REAL Mary is NOT making guest appearances all over the planet (via claimed apparitions).
The Catholic Mary is FAKE – made up by Rome!
How We Know That Catholics WORSHIP Their Glorified Mary?
They interact with their glorified version of Mary the way that pagans interact with their gods:
- They make MILLIONS of religious statues of their glorified Mary like pagans make of their gods.
- They kneel down in front of their Mary statues like pagans kneel down in front of statues of their pagan gods.
- They reverently pray to their deified Mary like pagans pray to their gods.
- They think their prayers to their glorified Mary can ward off bad things just like pagans think their gods can do.
- They build elaborate shrines for their glorified Mary like pagans build for their gods.
- They praise and exalt their Mary like pagans do to their gods.
- They focus far less on Jesus than on their glorified Mary so they might as well be pagans.
A true church and a true Christian will always say what John The Baptist said:
“He [Jesus Christ] must increase, but I must decrease.” [John 3:30]
So, because the Catholic Church is directing people away from Jesus Christ by directing them towards their fictional Blessed Virgin, we can conclude that the Catholic Church is a false church, and its size and its claims about itself being the one true church change nothing in that regard. A counterfeit is still a counterfeit, no matter how loudly the counterfeiter argues to the contrary.
Dear Catholics, Your Church has seriously deceived you. What they encourage you to do – are considered BY GOD – to be acts of worship towards Mary. Using alternative words for worship, like venerate, honor or adore, does not change the ACTIONS you are taking TOWARDS this glorified version of Mary that the Catholic Church has invented. — RM Kane
More information about false teachings of the Roman Catholic Church:
- Catholics Really Are Mary Worshippers
- The Catholic Jesus – A Fake Jesus
- An Imaginary Place Called Purgatory
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>