The Blind Faith Of Evolutionists
The Blind Faith Of Evolutionists
(or Evolution = Voodoo Science)
“The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament showeth his handiwork”
Many people zealously defend the theory of evolution when it should have been laughed out of the classroom a long time ago. If you spend just a few minutes honestly analyzing the theory, you will see that it takes blind faith to believe that it is a credible theory of the origin of life on earth. The only rational explanation why anyone would believe this theory after looking at the gaping holes in it, is that they actually FEAR the alternative – that is – divine creation, and so they wish to believe anything BUT the truth. To admit to the existence of an omnipotent divine Creator is to admit that you are not the captain of your ship and that you may have to give an account TO GOD someday for every thought word and deed. Let us now look at why it takes blind faith to believe in the theory of evolution…
- It takes blind faith to believe that life evolved from nonlife when no known instances of this phenomenon have ever been observed to occur in the entire universe in recorded history. I would love to give an evolutionist something with all the potential for life, such as a simple grain of corn, grind it to powder, and say: “Now here you have it. I’ve made it real easy for you. You don’t need lightning or even an extremely limited collection of amino acids. This powder was once a grain of corn. It has all the organic ingredients necessary for life, in powder form.
- It takes blind faith to believe that complex organisms can evolve out of simpler organisms when the law of entropy dictates that things must decay, decompose, and degenerate from complex into simpler forms, from order into disorder. Ever notice how your room gets dusty and cluttered very easily and that keeping it clean requires constant work (orderly effort, not randomly expended energy). Ever notice how cars in a junk yard don’t evolve into new models (without help from Detroit or Japan). Some other obvious examples of entropy: gray hair, no hair, bad teeth, rotten wood, peeling paint, leaky roofs, weeds in your garden, etc. – You get the picture. De-evolution is the rule, without exception, not evolution.
- It takes blind faith to believe that organisms that reproduce by cell-division could evolve into creatures that reproduce by male and female. How do the evolutionists explain this one – without telling a TALL tale, that is?
- It takes blind faith to believe that humans evolved from amoebas.
- It takes blind faith to believe that simple organisms could ever evolve into creatures that are far more complex and have more complicated DNA. How do you get more parts from less parts?
- It takes blind faith to believe that a creature that never had a eye (or some other highly complex and specialized organ) suddenly decided that it needed an eye, etc., and that it needed a perfect eye the first time around (because of what use – in the survival of the fittest – is a partially formed eye or other organ?).
- It takes blind faith to believe that our enormously complex and intricately designed universe could have been created by an explosion (i.e. the Big-Bang theory). To duplicate this theory on even a ridiculously small scale, try filling a crate with the parts from a few model cars, throw in a lit cherry bomb, and see how many completed models fly out of the box and land on all four tires after the bomb explodes.
- It takes blind faith to believe that creatures that depend on other completely different creatures for their food supply (i.e. symbiotic life forms) could have evolved at exactly the same time as their food supply. The dependent species would have starved to death before the first generation ate its first meal.
- It takes blind faith to believe that the earth, moon and the rest of the universe are millions of years old when the Apollo astronauts found that there wasn’t enough dust on the moon to account for anything but a very young universe. They neglected to tell you that one in school, eh? Well perhaps the great “evolutionary” scientists were embarrassed about having designed such large (and unnecessary) landing pads on the lunar module. Did they also neglect to tell you that the sun would have burned up by now if it was millions of years old? Did they neglect to tell you that if the solar system were millions of years old that there would have been a point in the earth’s history when there was catastrophic global flooding (i.e. high tides) twice a day, due to the proximity of the moon to the earth because the moon is moving away from our planet at a specific rate each minute of each day? And due to the fact that the earth is moving away from the sun, did they neglect to tell you that the earth, if it were millions of years old, would have been so close to the sun at one point in the past, that it would have been burnt to a crisp?
Better do your homework if you currently believe the theory of evolution! God doesn’t take kindly to people having ungodly ideas about what He has created and how He has created it…
“… the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.” [Romans 1:18-25]
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.