Home Schooling Resources
Home Schooling Resources
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” [Proverbs 22:6]
Whose values do your want your children to have when they grow up? Yours or the values of God’s enemies? Your values or the values of people who think you are totally unfit to teach your own children, especially when it comes to moral and religious matters? Who even knows what all your concerns are regarding the education of your children?
- American Association Of Christian Schools – for people seeking a private Christian school
- Association of Christian Schools International Curriculum
- Association Of Classical & Christian Schools – promote, establish, and equip schools committed to a classical approach to education in light of a Christian worldview
- Christian Liberty Academy Satellite Schools – a major and very respectable home school ministry
- Southern Baptist Association Of Christian Schools – promotes the education of children toward a Biblical worldview by providing information and training for pastors, educational leaders and God’s people
- Utah Christian Home School Association – provides support, education and fellowship for Christian families who have made the decision to educate their children at home
- Covenant Home Curriculum – (Reformed home schooling information)
- Educational Software, Freeware And Related Home School Resources
- Everyday Education – Resources for Homeschooling Through High School… and Beyond!
- Home School Digest – Quarterly publication for family discipleship
- Exodus Mandate – Ministry to help leave the public school system
- Training Your Children For Christ – some pretty good advice
- The Tuttle Twins – Home schooling books that help you teach your kids how the world really works
WARNING! Never take for granted the privilege of home schooling your children…
This can happen in American and anywhere: Germany Declares War on Home-Schoolers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>