Islam And The Nation Of Islam
Islam & “Nation Of Islam”
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” [Proverbs 14:12]
- “Does God Love You?” pamphlet in Arabic – HTML Format
- “Does God Love You?” pamphlet in Arabic – PDF Format
- What If Islam Ruled America?
- Is Mohammed God’s Messenger?
- Origins And Sources Of The Gospel Of Barnabas
- Testimonies of former Muslims – very interesting!
- The Gospel Of Barnabas: Its True Value
- Why You May Someday Convert To Islam
- Islam – What The West Needs To Know (VIDEO)
Nation Of Islam (Black Muslims):
- Nation of Islam – articles at ADL web site
- Comparison Between Islam And Farrakhanism (Nation of Islam)
- Brutal Legacy – Legacy Of Violence in Nation Of Islam
- The Nation of Islam – Answering Islam (Christian) web site
- Hate Begotten of Hate – Looks at the origins of Nation of Islam in the United States
Just like Catholic crusaders of centuries ago, Islamic crusaders of today have the same motto: “CONVERT OR DIE!”. The only thing true Christians should crusade against is SIN, including the sin in their own lives.
- Islamic Invasion by Robert Morey
- Islam Unveiled: The True Desert Storm by Robert Morey
- Terrorism, Jihad, And The Bible by John MacArthur
- Radical Islam vs. America by Benjamin Hart
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>