Suggested Cancer Fighting Regimen And Wellness Checklist
Suggested Cancer Fighting Regimen & Wellness Checklist
1. Avoid ALL processed foods and fast foods if at all possible, especially processed snack foods and any foods that contain NITRATES like cold cuts, ham, etc.
2. Avoid any foods that contain MSG. That’s a tough rule to follow considering how food makers use many other names to hide the fact that they are putting MSG in your food, like canned soups and so many other popular foods.
3. Avoid ANY sugar or ice cream, cookies, cakes, candies, etc. Use RAW unprocessed local honey as a sweetener or at least use organic raw sugar. AVOID all sugar substitutes, ALL, that includes Sucralose, ASPARTAME, etc. They are ALL toxic to some degree.
4. Completely avoid diet soda. Its loaded with brain-cancer causing aspartame.
5. Avoid all dairy products, especially cheese and butter and ice cream (fatty milk products are worst when fighting cancer).
6. Avoid all meats and fish. You heard me. Like dairy, they contain fats that interfere with your cells ability to absorb good/necessary nutrients.
7. Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible, ORGANIC if at all possible.
8. If you must eat bread, make sure it is ORGANIC whole grain.
9. Go organic with peanut butter – otherwise it contains a lot of pesticides.
10. ESSENTIAL: Eat a raw garlic sandwich every day… 1 or more crushed garlic cloves on bread with a non-sugary spread to make it palatable like coconut oil for example. Crushing the garlic releases it’s antioxidant properties.
11. ESSENTIAL: Eat one whole fresh PINK or RED grapefruit a day.
12. Take at least 1000 mg Vitamin C a day.
13. Eat apricot seeds every day, perhaps as many as 25 if fighting cancer.
14. Take Essiac tea or Essiac capsules every day.
15. Take a scoop (2 tablespoons) of brewers yeast in soup or a drink every day.
16. Take a scoop of Green Super Food powder every day. It contains powdered wheat grass and other very helpful immune system boosting supplements.
17. Use herbs (organic) on your food liberally… oregano, parsley, sage, rosemary, curry, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, cyan pepper, etc.
18. Avoid COFFEE. If not organic, it is loaded with cancer causing pesticides.
19. Avoid buying foods or drinks in plastic or aluminum cans/containers… stick with glass containers or else don’t buy it!!!
20. Buy an air Ionizer, a really good one will cost at least $100. Use it every day to take the toxins out of the air you breath at home.
21. Do not drink any alcohol or smoke any cigarettes. If you can’t do this, especially the cigarettes, then forget all the steps above.
22. Look into the health and cancer-fighting benefits of hemp oil capsules, baking soda therapy, organic apple cider vinegar, colloidal silver, vitamin C infusion treatments and oxygen (i.e. hydrogen peroxide) nebulizer therapy. All have been known to help fight cancer and other illnesses.
Items 10 & 11 above (raw garlic and grapefruit) are absolutely essential. Avoiding processed foods and non-organic foods is just as essential.
But My Doctor Won’t Advise Me On These Things
You can talk to your doctors about this stuff but it won’t do ANY good. They legally cannot advise you on anything that is not approved by the FDA/BIG-PHARMA drug cabal, and they may in fact be expected to tell you NOT to take ANYTHING that they don’t approve of.
Are YOU Willing To Do Your Job?
Just as Scripture tells us to test the spirits and prove all things, that principle applies to our health also. It really is NOT some doctor’s job but rather OUR job to take charge of our health and wellness. And we should not expect the medical establishment to have any magic cures for our sins of neglect regarding proper diet and exercise, nor should we expect them to be sinless guardians of our health when we know that its all about money if we bother to stop and think about what an expensive monstrosity the health care system has become, not even taking into consideration the huge expense of malpractice insurance alone.
The health care SYSTEM is not based upon holistic/osteopathic medicine (striving for wellness). It is based upon allopathic medicine (treating SYMPTOMS), which is WHY you CANNOT depend on the SYSTEM to cure you of something like cancer, that is only CURED by holistic medicine. However, there do seem to be some holistic/osteopathic doctors surfacing in the medical system as time goes on and they are worth consulting with.
Are There Genuine Cures For Cancer By Conventional Treatment Methods?
If someone says they were cured of cancer by conventional treatment, it only means that either God performed a miracle or that their immune system survived the conventional “cure” methods, which is a miracle in and of itself. Cancer is the symptom of a malfunctioning immune system. You don’t CURE the immune system with things that are known to damage the immune system like radiation or chemo. And you only stress the immune system with surgery. You cure the immune system by giving it the nutrients it needs and by protecting it from the things that cause stress and damage to the immune system (junk foods, preservatives, GMO foods, pesticides, herbicides/ROUNDUP, chemical cleaners in the air in your home, city water loaded with chlorine/fluoride/who-knows-what).
Note about the TWO major types of medical treatment, allopathic and osteopathic:
Allopathic doctors treat SYMPTOMS, primarily with drugs (including chemo), radiation and surgery, not with natural supplements. On the other hand, osteopathic medicine looks at health as a matter of the entire body – each system interdependent with the others. Osteopathic physicians (D.O.’s) are fully-licensed and recognized physicians and surgeons who stress the unity of all body systems. They place special emphasis on the musculoskeletal system, holistic medicine, and proper nutritional and environmental factors. While D.O.s practice in every medical specialty, many are in general practice, with special emphasis placed on preventive medicine and service as family practitioners.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.