Why You Should NOT Trust Big Pharma
Why You Should NOT Trust Big Pharma
There are many very good reasons to NOT trust the major pharmaceutical companies and the many drugs they sell and profit off of. Nor should you trust the worldwide medical establishment that the control. Here is a brief list of reasons, some of which will be expanded upon later:
- They have every incentive to keep you sick and to make your health worse.
- They are profit motivated and also eugenics motivated.
- They cannot patent vitamins and other traditional health supplements.
- Their business model thrives on the “allopathic” (treat the symptoms, rather than seek to achieve wellness) system of medicine that they practice and perpetuate.
- They are run by the same people who control the licensing of medical schools and doctors.
- Through their power and financial influence they are able to put “their people” in place to run the world wide “health” organizations like WHO, NIH, FDA, etc. which is like having the fox guard your henhouse.
- Through lobbyists and other means, they have control over politicians who vote on laws regarding healthcare.
- They are immune from prosecution for many vaccines they produce, even when those vaccines are poorly tested and turn out to be deadly.
- They purposely do not test medications and supplements that are cheaper, safer and more effective than the drugs they sell. That enables them to state that the safe, effective and inexpensive alternatives to their patented costly drugs are not FDA approved, which in turn makes it impossible for doctors to prescribe anything but Big Pharma products to their patients.
- They conveniently only run clinical trials on drugs they wish to market and profit from.
- They have every incentive to conduct fraudulent trials, skew test results and develop misleading conclusions about the efficacy and safety of the drugs they wish to bring to market.
Worse than useless Big Pharma drugs
Useless and dangerous statin drugs (simvastatin, Lipitor, etc.):
One of Big Pharma’s highest-profit and heavily-promoted dangerous “products” are their statin drugs, which their high paid drug pushers (i.e. sales reps) heavily promote, brainwashing doctors into repeating their claim that you absolutely need those drugs to reduce your cholesterol levels so you don’t drop dead any minute of a heart attack or a stroke… Also, statins work by causing your liver to stop producing cholesterol. So did any of these drug makers bother to find out WHY your liver makes cholesterol? Is it possible that cholesterol is ESSENTIAL to your health? I believe they KNOW it is essential and yet they neglect to tell you that about 25% to 30% of your body’s total cholesterol is found in your brain. Therefore, it is very likely that statins will eventually cause dementia, memory loss and Alzheimer’s. The Big Pharma drug dealers also don’t tell you that the way your body works to process foods is to piggy-back nutrients in your GI tract (gastro-intestinal tract) onto… cholesterol molecules… so statin drugs not only can lead to brain damage but also to nutrient starvation for various parts of your body, including your brain. The far better solution that many holistic (naturopathic) doctors recommend for lowering your cholesterol is to take high doses of Vitamin E and other SAFE, NATURAL supplements AND also EAT MORE HEALTHY foods – whole foods – like fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains, especially those that are organic and non-GMO. Also, avoid PROCESSED foods including those containing lots of carbs and fats. And there are many BAD oils on the market to avoid including but not limited to canola oil, corn oil and soybean oil which are derived from genetically-modified, herbicide-sprayed vegetables.
Useless and dangerous blood thinners (coumadin, zarelto, etc.):
Just in case your doctor tells you that you absolutely need to be on blood thinners like coumadin or xarelto to prevent blood clots and related strokes, tell your doctor that his wonder drugs will simply cause you to die of BLEEDING strokes instead of the supposed CLOTTING strokes that he or she thinks they are protecting you from with their Big Pharma blood thinners. The better alternative to these dangerous prescription blood thinner drugs is to take very safe tri-buffered aspirin, which for some reason, most drug stores don’t stock on their shelves, so you may have to but it online… (TRI-BUFFERED ASPIRIN)
Some important quotes from the statin article below:
There is no doubt that cholesterol-lowering statin drugs like Mevacor, Lipitor, and Crestor are linked to serious memory loss, fuzzy thinking, and learning difficulties. Statins decrease the production of CoQ10, a nutrient that’s protective of both the heart and the brain. CoQ10 deficiency is believed responsible for the fatigue and muscle pain commonly experienced from statin drug use. Some people get very irritable, depressed, anxious, or even suicidal when taking these drugs or when following a low-fat diet. The US Food and Drug Administration requires that warning labels state that statins can cause memory loss as well as mental confusion, liver problems, and type 2 diabetes. Statins can lead to diabetes at an alarming rate. Research has found that nearly half of women who take these medications eventually develop diabetes, a disease which greatly increases your risk for dementia. Conventional “wisdom” tells us to eat a low-fat diet, avoid saturated fat, and keep our cholesterol level low for heart health. But consider this: Of all the people who are hospitalized for a heart attack, only 25% of them have high cholesterol. The other 75% have normal cholesterol. So clearly, high cholesterol is not the risk factor we’ve been led to believe.
The above quote is from this article: The Link Between Statins, Memory Loss & Dementia
Vitamins for lowering cholesterol and for heart health in general:
Articles explaining why you never want to take statin/cholesterol drugs:
Additional Information On Big Pharma:
- J&J ceases opioid business following $230 million settlement and the deaths of 500,000 Americans
- Statin Statistics: Lies and Deception
- How You’ve Been Misled About Statins
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>