Which Version Of The Bible Should You Use?
What version of the Bible should you use? Well that depends on a couple of things:
1. How ACCURATE do you want it to be?
2. How COMPLETE do you want it to be?
How ACCURATE a translation do you want?
If you want something as easy to read as a fairy tale book then by all means use a paraphrase version like “The Book” or “The Living Bible”. Those… Continue reading
Do-It-Yourself Bible Study Course
Recommended Bible Study Program From comingintheclouds.org
“O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.”
The ComingInTheClouds Internet ministry does not offer a correspondence course per se, though we offer a lot of Christian discipleship materials. The correspondence courses that are available today have their good points and bad points. There is one ministry (MountZion.org – a.k.a. Chapel Library) that offers a course that is better than… Continue reading
Recommended Evangelism Ministries
(And some of their noteworthy evangelism resources)
- Go Stand Speak – street preaching
- International Outreach – printed and on-line reformed literature
- Mt. Zion Bible Church (also called “Chapel Library”) – gospel literature and correspondence course
- Grace Gospel Church – sovereign grace sermons
- HeartCry Missionary Society
- Ligionier.org – RC Sproul’s ministry (Click on THIS LINK for his “Objections Answered” messages)
- The Good Person Test – video from Ray Comfort’s “Living Waters” ministry (Click HERE for the… Continue reading
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>