“The Why Series”
Why I Use Profanity:
- Because I am trying to hide the fact that I don’t have much of a vocabulary.
- Because I want to fit in with other degenerates like myself.
- Because I saw some foul mouthed stooge on a TV cartoon talk this way and I want to be like him.
- Because it makes me think that I am an adult when I am still a child mentally.
- Because my favorite celebrities talk that… Continue reading
10 Reasons Why I Swear
Why Are There So Many Protestant Denominations?
There are many reasons why there are so many Christian churches. We will look at several of those reasons here.
I. Things that differentiate true Christian churches:
- Different methods of interpreting the Bible (sola scriptural, historical, etc.) (1Cor 2:13)
- Different interpretations of doctrine (2Pet 1:20)
- Different views on the importance of biblical doctrine versus extra-biblical tradition (2Thes 2:15, 2Thes 3:6)
- Different styles of worship service (1Cor 11:1-2)
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>